Sunday 25 September 2016

Wishing You a Magical Christmas

Saturday I joined my friend Vikki for some well needed card making - it's nice to get together and inspire each other, so we made some Christmas cards.  I cased Muse: Christmas Vision #63, Cornelia's card (below) - I don't do cute often but Vikki had this sweet little Rudolph so I stamped him, coloured and fussy cut.  Then I used a Christmas tree die to cut a few of these trees, cut them up and layered them for my white tree scene. I 3D mounted the layers and finished off the card with some tiny sparkles and a stamped sentiment. Thanks for taking a peek
  

8 comments:

  1. Your card turned out amazing Robyn and you have made me look at little Rudolph in a different way...maybe he will get used now ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robyn, Loving the card.

    I am slowly getting the gubbins together to make my Christmas cards. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the card Robyn. Rudolph is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that forest you created and Rudolph is just darling with his blue scarf! Thanks Robyn, for playing along with us at MCV!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable, that Rudolph is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Robyn it's a lovely card and the little deer is so sweet. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card, Robyn. The deer is precious with the blue scarf and bird perched on the tail. Wonderful rendition of Cornelia's card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute - love the robin on the deer's tail! So glad you joined us at MCV this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn