Saturday 22 October 2016

Friday Smiles

Share a smile... FRIDAY SMILES WEEK 192 
Well it's Saturday morning here and I've just come in from watering the garden - we're only allowed to  hand hose water between 6 & 7 am and 6 & 7pm Tuesdays and Saturdays and that will be down to buckets if we don't get rain soon - and while I'm out there I remember that it's Saturday and I've forgotten all about Friday Smiles - where did yesterday go.   mmmmm I know - I have cut fabric all over the dining table and a half hemmed lace curtain....because my sewing machine decided it needed some attention and just stopped - it's in getting fixed.
 Thought I'd better at least share a photo - so quickly here are my projects - it's the girls birthdays this week, so hubby and I are making them doll cots - you'll have to check back next week to see the results.
So here's the picture (because there's no actual photo), me out enjoying the fresh morning and really loving being out in the garden with my two girl friend chookies close by in-case I scare up a few juicy bugs in my water sprays and to my surprise my wonderful hubby quietly walks up behind me with a lovely cup of tea....yeah  ...... that cheered my heart and bought a big thank you smile to my face.
Hope you've all had a wonderful happy week, share with us over at Annies blog... cheers


5 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, happy smiles day no matter wot day it is, fun looking desk...
    We were down to no outside use not even buckets when we had severe water shortage, we could only use second hand shower/ bath water and I saved the washing machine rinse water.
    Thankfully they've built a nice big dam now so not as much issues but we're always on level one so can't use open sprinklers unless there ground level systems.
    Pray you all get rain soon. Very soon, hugs Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's never too late to share smiles Robyn. Not sure I'd be smiling though if my sewing machine was in being repaired.....but then again I do have another one or two I could use lol. I'd love to send you some rain over....if only I could eh? Have a great week...will be watching and waiting to see the pics of the dolly beds.
    Hugs,
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robyn, The girls will be thrilled with their presents.

    Hope you are having a nice day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely hubby you have. Guess he anticipated your needs perfectly.
    Sorry about the sewing machine, hope it gets fixed soon for you to get on with your work.
    Hugs, Neet 5 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Robyn, I don't know where the time goes so not surprised you forgot what day it was. Still it looks like you've been pretty busy so that might have something to do with it. Pleased to hear you've had some rain at last. Take care and have a lovely Sunday. Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn