Sunday 20 November 2016

Season's Greetings

It's been a while since I posted a tag to the Tag, You're it challenge... #60 inspiration was created by Diane and I was inspired to use a new die I have with pine cones and also some die cut holly sprigs.  I created the background for the tag with Brushos in browns and as the mix contains granules of other colours I got some splotches of orange.  I mounted the tag on brown card and stamped the sentiment and embossed it in white on an oval shape and 3D mounted it. To finish the tag I added some lovely variegated threads.  Thanks for taking a peek

 

5 comments:

  1. Hi robyn, I really love this tag.

    Hope you have a nice day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we are so happy you decided to play again! Robyn this is such a beautiful( Mountainy) tag! Reminds me a mountain cabin Christmas. Thanks for joining us at,Tag You’re It !

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely this is! I love how the silver holly sprigs look with all the beautiful brown tones. Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn