Friday 17 March 2017

Turn Over a New Leaf

This evening I have a one layer card to post....I don't find these type of cards easy as I'm always wanting to frame my image.  This one was pretty simple to make... I used  NBUS leaf stamps, that stamped really well with Distress Inks - I chose four green shades and masked off  areas to create depth.  Then I finished off with a really appropriate sentiment stamp.  I am posting to Less Is More challenge #319 - One layer card and Leaves.   Also at Shopping Our Stash SOS#294 with a green theme for Luck O' the Irish.  Thanks for taking a peek


SOS #294 - Luck O' the Irish


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful and elegant placement of your leaves here Robyn and I'm loving all those different tones of green! Perfectly one layer and CAS and what a FABulous sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous layout, and the sentiment is perfect - it's really made me chuckle! Love the humour! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely CAS card and I love the colours. The sentiment is super. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these tones of green - they look so fresh on your CAS design! The sentiment is just perfect. Thank you for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhhhhh that's gorgeous! what an amazing CAS masterpiece! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (green!) STASH with us this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly beautiful card, love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another lovely card. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! It is stunning! Thank you for joining us at Shopping Our Stash! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn