Saturday 22 July 2017

Merry Christmas

 
This afternoon I combined two challenges to come up with another Christmas card for my stash.
I used the layout at CAS(E) this Sketch CTS#321 and the theme at Shopping Our Stash #312.
My super cute House Mouse stamp came in very handy for the theme to use a Light Globe on your card so I stamped and embossed my image, coloured it with Distress Inks and added some gold Inference Powder so the lights appeared to me glowing. I used the square stitched die to cut the image and added a red banner. To finish I stamped the sentiment and die cut it with a star shape and with the die still in place, added some sponged yellow and gold Inference Powder.  I am also posting to The Holly and Ivy #10 challenge - Anything Goes and Simon Says Wednesday challenge - We're seeing stars.  Thanks for taking a peek

Shopping Our Stash #312 - You Light Up My Life

Simon Says: We’re Seeing Stars

 



7 comments:

  1. Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robyn, Such a cute card.

    Hope you are having a nice weekend. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw what an adorable stamp. A lovely card Robyn. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Robyn, cute image too ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww what a super cute image!!
    Thanks for lighting up your life with the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww this is so sweet. Thank you for sharing with us at THAICC. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn