Tuesday 4 July 2017

with Friends ... Life is Good

This is the most colourful, bright artwork I've done in ages and it's not a card.... just trying my hand at a more informal style - I admire lots of other artists work but tend to make mine more formally layed out.... I'm liking it anyway.  I've used the colour palette at Rubber Dance July Challenge: Yellow, Purple, Magenta.  I had the background panel in my stash and of course hadn't used it because it was too bright. I just stamped my bird image in black and lightly highlighted the bodies in white gel pen.  Then I stamped on the two sentiments and the dotty edge and to finish decided to layer it a little differently on matching card.  Thanks for taking a peek

6 comments:

  1. Robyn, Loving the colours. Fab card. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely Robyn, great use of our colours with that amazing background. Thank you so much for joinin in with our challenge at Rubber Dance, and have a fun week. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you have blended the colours so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love this Robyn. The background is so warm and yummy and the birds really pop. I like the dot border as well. Thanks for joining the Rubber Dance challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card. The background is wonderful. Thank you for joining the Rubber Dance July Colour Challenge. xx Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful background and lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Rubber Dance Color Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn