Monday 3 July 2017

You're Amazing

Just returned home from a stamping session with my friend Vikki and have a completed card to share. I'm playing along with Just Add Ink challenge #366 - Just Add an "A", make the focal point something beginning with letter A... so I've chosen Azaleas and Amazing on my sentiment. I stamped and coloured my image  with Brushos and sponged the edges of my panel. Then I used the sketch at Try Stamping on Tuesdays #327 for my layout - using some patterned papers.  I stamped my sentiment and die cut it in an oval and sponged the inside area before removing the die.  To finish my assembled card I added a few gems.  I have also used the colours at Power Poppy's Hues to Use for my inspiration.  Thanks for taking a peek

 
Top Three Badge
 

6 comments:

  1. Robyn, A lovely card. I love the way you have layed it out and the combination of colours. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY Ms. Robyn!!! Your coloring is perfect and they way you added a mix of patterns just makes this card SING! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful Robyn. Your colouring is divine and l love your A elements also. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Robyn! Your azaleas are so beautifully coloured they are indeed amazing and your complimenting sentiment is lovely too. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. I like the hints of white you have on the petals. Thanks for playing in our Hues to Use at Power Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your azaleas are amazing, Robyn. Gorgeous colouring, and I love the sponging to your edges and to the sentiment background. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn