Sunday 10 December 2017

Don't Peek Tag

Today I have used my dies to make a Christmas Gift Tag... sometimes the gap difference between the two nesting dies is too large so I trace around the outside edge of the smaller one and hand cut myself an in-between size. ... that's what I did here to get the light green tag shape.  I used the smaller die to cut around my Santa image which I coloured with DOX and added some white glitter to his hat and cuff.  To finish I stamped my sentiment and fussy cut it leaving a white border and added a two tone ribbon.
I am posting to Addicted to Stamps and More #271 - Anything Goes and to Simon Says Wednesday challenge - Gift It.  Thanks for taking a peek

wed-newchallenge-header

Simon Says: Gift It

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely, such a fab image and love the sentiment.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is a lovely Image
    and I love the shape of your Tag
    sweet Santa Tag
    many thanks to joining with us at ATSM this time
    hugs
    Monika (DT member)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn