Sunday 3 December 2017

Joyous Christmas tag

Over at Power Poppy the Bloom Brigade are hosting a 12 Days of Christmas challenge for December.
Day 1 and Katie has made some lovely tags... and using her inspiration to use our dies not designated as Tag Dies to create our own... I used a part of one edge on a die for my tag and then rounded off the bottom with my corner punch.....then the same to my background panel, which I made by white embossing my snowflake stamp and going over the top with a DOX water colour wash.  Then I found this santa ornament already coloured pencils in my stash, so I fussy cut him and to finish stamped my sentiment in Violet DOX and sponged the edge. Oh I forgot - I looped on a lovely matching maroon ribbon.  Thanks for taking a peek

3 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, Loving this tag.

    Hope you have a nice day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty Robyn. I like the added embossing and the colors. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Love the background you created. It really helps to showcase your classy Santa!! So glad you joined our 12 Days of Christmas over at Power Poppy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn